1) Login to your admin account
2) Scroll down to the Users table and select the "Schedule" link located to the right of the provider's name, under the column titled "Calendar"
3). The provider’s calendar will pull up. Click the day you want to schedule a meeting and fill out the prompt in the window that appears.
4) Click “Add from Network”, and choose the patient's name from the drop down tab.
5) Choose the associated location in which the meeting takes place
6) Choose the appropriate session type for this session such as Individual Therapy, Follow-up Appt., etc. from the drop-down
7) Choose the time to schedule the meeting
8) Click "Save" and the provider and patient will be notified of the scheduled session via email notification